We strive to make the internship experience here at COVAL one that enriches the intern's knowledge and application base so that they can contribute at a high, professional level in whatever capacity that they decide to serve after graduation.
During the experience the intern will be expected to:
- shadow the team in order to learn how to coach (coaching cues, interaction with clients based on personality and need, science behind coaching cues, managing sessions)
- ask questions so that they can get the most out of their experience
- participate in continuing education assignments as well as initiate their own. You will have a weekly curriculum that will focus on different aspects of the sciences (biomechanics, osteokinematics, neuromuscular system, and more)
- contribute to the team and the overall, positive experience that our clients have come to expect
- be punctual for all of their shifts
The intern's responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- learning from COVAL coaches
- reading articles / books, viewing videos, and participating in staff in-services for continuing education
- facility maintenance
- collaborating with the COVAL team for business development projects
Our goal with the intern experience is to have the intern ready to go out into the professional world and be ready to work with their own clientele at a level that is exceptionally above the industry standard.
If you’re hungry, motivated, and ready to get ahead of your peers, then don’t wait any longer to apply for an internship with the COVAL team!
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional Resume
- 3 Professional References
- 1 page letter on why you want to intern at COVAL